Monday, September 19, 2022

Downloadable segment lists

I've just added a new feature to the site. When using the segment explorer, you can download a CSV file of the segments you're viewing. The CSV file will include all the segments I know about in the area, which could be more than what is displayed on the map. 

I've limited the maximum area for which the site will return data, mostly to protect my server from malicious or daft users.

The columns returned are currently just what's displayed in the table. If you need other data, let me know. Also let me know if you have any suggestions or find any problems


2 comments:

Vivian said...

Hi, can we split each line of the xls file into .fit files?
Thx for your work

Doogal said...

Unfortunately generating FIT files swallows up quite a few Strava API calls so doing it for potentially hundreds of segments isn't really possible