Wednesday, September 02, 2009

RBS. Make it happen

I’m constantly amazed at the number of adverts I see around for RBS. I guess all the sponsorship deals they signed up for before they blew up have to be honoured so they still appear all over the place. I’ve passed through Glasgow airport a couple of times recently and it is plastered in ads for RBS saying ‘RBS. Make it happen’. I’m not sure if this a command to readers of the ad or they are just telling the reader that RBS make ‘it’ happen. I’m assuming it’s the latter. So what is it they make happen? Global financial meltdown? A massive public deficit due to bailing them out? Either way, I think perhaps they should update their ads to say something like ‘Look we are really really fecking sorry’, it might be more effective.

No comments: